Attorney Sarah Jordan, owner of Edmonds-based Jordan Law Firm pllc, is offering her Art+Business: Business Basics to Keep You Creative, on Saturday, Oct. 8 at 10 a.m. via Zoom.
This session is for creatives in visual arts, performance, music, writing, illustration and photography who want plain-language basics about starting or thriving in business endeavors. The course will address topics such as:
- How to choose your business type.
- What is required for a home-based business?
- What contracts do you likely need?
- How to get business credit.
- Do you need copyright or trademark protection?
- And more!
The Art+Business course is free, but registration is required at www.jordanlawfirmpllc.com/art-law. Questions may be directed to Jordan Law Firm at 425-967-3493.