Grand Prairie, Texas, Nov. 8, 2022 – Republic National Distributing Company, the national distributor and broker of premium wine and spirits, increased investment and resources for the Supplier Business Development team by adding five additional SVP positions across both wine and spirits.
Reporting to Scott Lammert, EVP of Supplier Business Development for Wine and Spirits, are:
- Charlie Wright, SVP, Supplier Business Development Wine. Wright is responsible for RNDC initiatives related to sales strategy and execution for some of our key wine suppliers and enhancing sales performance. Wright has served in various sales leadership roles. He joined the Supplier Business Development team in 2019 and in 2021 was promoted SVP of SBD Fine Wine. Wright attended the University of Georgia. He’s been with the company for 23 years, and in the beverage alcohol industry for 30 years.
- Michael A. Thomas, SVP, Supplier Business Development Wine. Thomas supports the Corporate Wine team with responsibility for RNDC initiatives related to sales strategy and execution for some key wine suppliers, as well as enhance sales performance. Thomas started in the industry in 1993 as a retail sales representative for the Block Distributing Company in Austin, Texas. Over the past 29 years, Thomas served in various sales leadership roles with E&J Gallo Winery and within RNDC.
- Troy Mollohan, SVP, Supplier Business Development Wine. Mollohan’s responsibilities include RNDC initiatives related to sales strategy and execution for some of our key wine suppliers, as well as enhance sales performance. Mollohan joined RNDC in 2018 as a Vice President, Supplier Business Development. Prior to that, Mollohan served in various sales leadership roles in distributor management and customer development for E&J Gallo Winery and Johnson Brothers Liquor Company.
- Michael Young, SVP, Supplier Business Development Spirits. Mike has 30 plus years of experience in the spirits business as a supplier and distributor. He and his team of six direct reports will be responsible for managing the relationship and driving results for more than 30 large suppliers, The Artisan Group and new business projects.
- Kevin Williams, SVP, Supplier Business Development Spirits. Williams has responsibility for RNDC initiatives related to sales strategy and execution for some of our strategic supplier partners, as well as enhancing sales performance. Williams started in the industry with Diageo and has held progressive roles over the past 20 years.
“Throughout the last several years, RNDC has made significant investments in its Supplier Business Development teams with the goal of adding value,” Lammert said. “That value has led to stronger supplier partnerships, greater collaboration and enhanced execution in the retail, sale and eCommerce channels. These strategic roles will focus on business planning and portfolio growth opportunities. We will align resources with insights as well as increase transparency and communication to provide best-in-class partnerships.”
About Republic National Distributing Company
As a top beverage alcohol distributor in the nation, RNDC’s national reach helps suppliers by building strategic relationships with on- and off-premise customers to elevate their brands and reach their target consumers. RNDC currently operates in the District of Columbia and 38 states across the United States, with the recent addition of New York. To learn more, visit www.rndc-usa.com or contact Reace Smith, Vice President, Corporate Communications, at [email protected].